Vee explains these cities of the future to us in just under 4 minutes
First lets see who all are behind the Forum of the Future.
The forum of the future is a non-profit organization. They work with governments , businesses and various organizations to solve complex sustainable challenges.
Their members include a plethora of elite corporations like Vodafone , Pepsi , Coca Cola , Disney , DuPont , Unilever etc.
You can see from their official website (https://www.forumforthefuture.org/our-members).
Here are some of their members.
Key points to note from that video
* All movement and activities are limited as one is rationed an amount of energy through a calorie card.
* Mega computers are in charge.
*Transportation is highly regulated and only the elite own cars.
* In schools children are designated their work. They don’t have the choice to decide their future career.
* Global food council controls all food supply and also decides what all people can eat.
* Those who oppose the system are forced to live in the cry freedom ghetto.
Life in planned-opolis
Vee is a happy slave. She loves her life despite having no real freedoms. Vee and others living in planned-opolis don’t have the choice to decide what to eat and how much to eat. She can’t even move around freely and use the transportation she likes. She and her kids don’t even decide their future work.
Even talking about freedom is considered bad , those people who show their discontent are forced to live in the cry freedom ghetto. People who live there have to do without high speed transportation system , no new internet and they also miss out on jobs and essential services.
To conclude Vee is just a happy slave. She is someone Aldous Huxley would be proud of. Huxley wanted people to love their servitude. People living there indeed love their oppression and slavish existence.
I don’t think that any sane person would like to live in that planned-opolis planned by the global elite.